ECE 196 : Teaming and Communication in ECE Settings
Introduces the identification and utilization of different strategies to strengthen teaming and communication specific to early education settings. Covers culture and communication, including communicating with colleagues, staff and parents in early education environments.
Upon completion of the course students should be able to:
- Identify conflict styles in communication.
- Understand conflict styles based on culture and specific roles in the early education field.
- Apply an understanding of communication strategies to work with parents, colleagues, and supervisors in early education environments.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of teaming dynamics.
- Identify the communication styles of colleagues and parents in the field of Early Childhood Education