There are many activities throughout the academic year open to all students. Information about upcoming events is sent to students by email or included in the weekly student email newsletter. Student activities on campus are free of charge and open to all students.
Some popular past events include:
- Welcome week BBQ - come meet faculty, staff and other students at a free lunch event at the beginning of each term. Watch the newsletter for day and time at each campus. Additionally, faculty and staff will be available in the commons to answer questions and help you get off to a strong start in a new term all week.
- Student forums - sponsored by the ASG, come share your ideas on how to make OCCC even better
- Transfer day - once a year representatives from four year and specialty colleges come to OCCC for a transfer day event. Get the information you need and make connections to your next school!
- CTE day - once a year event where representatives from career and technical programs at OCCC and other Oregon schools come to share information about their programs. High schools visit during this event as well.
- Student club fair - during fall term student clubs come together in the commons to share information and add new members. Students can also learn more about starting new clubs at this event.
- Wellness week - a weeklong series of events sponsored by student clubs and ASG to promote mental and physical health for students.